How Process works- Preparation & Coaching Program for foreign doctors
To better understand this article, please read “Approbation”.
The Preparation & Coaching Program guides you from your home country to Germany covering every step from learning the German language to receiving your certificate as a specialist.
ALL IN ONE PACKAGE:
Subscribe to our program.
We start working on your visa right away.
Travel to Germany with our help – we also help you find accommodation and transfer from the airport.
Start the course to learn German language, culture, laws and medical system.
Last months of the course will prepare you specifically for needed exams and process to get your license.
Meanwhile, we gather your documents and do the application for your Approbation.
After you pass the German language exams and, if necessary, the equivalency test, we place you as an assistant doctor.
3 months after working as assistant, we can officially bring your family to join you in Germany.
After you complete the period as assistant, we help you apply for the exam to get your specialization.
When you are allowed to work as a specialist, we help you further to get your own Clinic or to work as a consultant or chief doctor.
We stay with you for all the beginning of your career in Germany!
Study hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 7 hours per day.
Place of study: Leipzig, Germany, in the headquarters of MeineAgentur24 (or Partners).
Duration of the course: 12 months (or 1220 hours)
Target of the course:
Pass the German language exam and prepare for the exam to get your permanent working license.
Content of the course:
- Customs and traditions of Germany.
- Preparation for the examinations to obtain your license to practice in Germany.
- Educational trips in Leipzig and its surrounding so that the participants have the opportunity to talk in German outside the lecture and learn about the history of the country.
- Regular examinations during the study period in order to determine your level and which subjects need to be revised.
- Training regarding "Kenntnisstandpruefung"
extra costs during the German language course:
- For the visa, you need an account with € 720 for each month of study in Germany. You will not necessarily need to use this amount per month but you need to have it!
- The cost of living in Leipzig is lower than in many other German cities.
- Transportation costs € 67 per month for unlimited use of all types of public transports. If you have a Student Card or a Leipziger Pass, the price can be as low as € 33.
- Housing costs may range from 200 (collective housing) to 400 euros per month.
We have a specialized service for helping participants recover a large part of the expenses of this preparatory period from taxes. This allows your actual cost to be less than if you only learned German in any other country.
As for the tuition fee, compared to the number of hours (more than 1000 hours) and services included, our fees are much lower than elsewhere and it is an investment in your career in Germany. The total price of the course in our company includes learning the language, preparing for various examinations to obtain the permission to practice the profession, help to receive your license and, ultimately, recruiting. For discretion, please apply to know the price.
- The German law only allows your family to join you after you have been working for 3 months in the country as assistant, not during the course.
- There are often changes in government laws or regulations. When making formal decisions about these changes, the company is committed to inform candidates and find solutions. Please note that the company has the right to change the program terms, if necessary.
- Government rules and regulations in Germany may vary from state to state and sometimes from employee to employee. This means that each doctor has his/her own circumstances, which depend primarily on the state where he/she will be employed.
- The recruitment process starts after you pass the German language course and this is a condition for the recruitment.